Serving public sector organizations
In a country like Canada, the federal government, provinces, municipalities, and their organizations and agencies require reliable translators who master both official languages and understand the public sector’s particular communications needs.
CTC Translation’s general and technical translators have all the linguistic and communication skills required to produce absolutely faithful translations of official documents for public sector organizations, including schools, school boards, municipalities, Crown corporations, federal and provincial agencies, and more.
« We master the art of communicating clearly and effectively with our fellow citizens. »
Whether for your ministry, your public corporation or your city, our proven language skills, wealth of experience and knowledge of government procedures and requirements are your guarantee of satisfaction.
« Public sector organizations use our services because we understand their REALITY and their REQUIREMENTS, and because we have the RESOURCES to meet their needs. »
DWe’ve translated millions of words from English to French and vice versa for numerous public sector organizations, including :
- Association des centres jeunesse du Québec (ACJQ)
- Centre de liaison sur l’intervention et la prévention psychosociales (CLIPP, Québec)
- Ungava Tulattavik Health Centre(Québec)
- Commission scolaire du littoral
- École de technologie supérieure (ÉTS, Québec)
- École nationale d’administration publique (ÉNAP, Québec)
- Environment Canada
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Research unit on children’s psychosocial maladjustment (GRIP, Québec)
- Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux (MSSS, Québec)
- Ministère des Relations avec les citoyens et de l’Immigration
- Immigration, Diversité et Inclusion, Québec
- Canadian Heritage
- Quebec Ombudsman
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
- Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG)
Our work ethic and experience
- Honesty and openness are our guiding principles.
- We share public sector organizations’ requirement for rigour and accuracys.
- We understand public entities and how they differ from private sector companiese.
- We know the public sector’s style, lexical, typographical, and bibliographical standards and graphics guidelines.
We optimize both content and form
- One of our team’s distinctive traits is that many of our translators are also professional writers. Their writing skills add polish to translations, making them easier and more enjoyable to read – a key advantage, especially in longer and more complex texts.
- Many of our translators are also experienced editors, which means they produce cleaner copy faster.
- Our seasoned professionals know how to avoid language pitfalls, including unidiomatic usage, Anglicisms, Gallicisms, grammatical errors, and other blunders.
- Because we’re passionate about language, we look for the right word and craft the right message for your audience.
- We create lexicons and enhance our clients’ lexical resources.
- Whenever required, we include explanatory notes in our translations :
- to call attention to unnecessary repetition and redundancy as well as contradictions and faulty structures ;
- to state references ;
- to ask questions or clarification from the author.